Saturday, October 27, 2007

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.......

Things have been hectic around here recently and so I haven't been able to take as many photos of my cats as I woul like. And sadly I just don't have the time to regularly keep up this Chat Katze blog. :-(
I'll still try to stop by the blogs in the cat blogosphere every now and then though and will post a picture every now and then here too.


Fortunately, things haven't been at all hectic for Max or for that matter any of my other cats :)

In fact, it's just the same old, same old sleep all day, sleep all night routine for them. They never get tired of that routine so they're all quite happy and content right now.

5 comments:

Lux said...

Happy & content is great - love the tummy and toes pictures!

Web-OJ said...

This Cat is doing exactly what I want to do right now. Sigh!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful life. I'm coming back as a cat.

pinknest said...

i wanna crawl back in bed.

Anonymous said...

lol! :)

But think about all you'd miss if you came back as a cat and just slept all day! I mean I feel so sorry for Max sometimes. All he does is sleep all day while the world just passes him by.