Monday, May 7, 2007

Time Out and a little Tummy for Tuesday

I came home a few nights ago and found Max on top of my Kitchen cupboard. I have never seen him all the way up there before.


How did he get up there? I have no idea. He stayed up there for a while though.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see him come back down. I had to go out for a couple of hours and when I got back home he was on the ground. Well, actually he was safely on my coffee table looking as cool and calm as ever.



So, why did he go up there?
Answer:


You see, there is a certain little fellow named Sebastian. Sebastian is convinced that Max's tail is prey which must be hunted, caught and subdued.
Max will usually play along with Seb for a while, but then Max gets bored and wants to stop. I suspect Max (and his tail!) needed a break and the only place he culd get that break was on top of my kitchen cupboard!


But...well...Sebastian is quite a ...er... persistent little hunter. When he gets in that play zone he will not stop until he gets tired.

Make sure to check out Tummy Tuesday # 42 this week over at lisaviolet's diary.

3 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh what a precious baby Sebastian is!! Max seems to be a sweet, patient teacher :)

Aloysius said...

Hi,

I tagged you for the "7 random things about me" meme. Hope you (all) can come out and play.

http://catymology.blogspot.com/2007/05/seven-random-things-about-me.html

Lisa said...

I don't get to see white kitties very much and Seb is just so cute! Max does look patient, but even a saint would need to get away after a while.